Welcome to Tsuribashi-so, an onsen Japanese-style inn on Izu Peninsula. Being one of the most popular Japanese resorts, Izu is famous for its green tea and natural hot springs. Come enjoy our home-grown “mattcha” green tea and 11 kinds of onsen baths. Tsuribashi-so is truly the place to experience the Japanese culture.
Kawazu Cherry Blossom Festival
The Kawazu Cherry Blossom Festival, held from February 10 to March 10, was not so known few years ago but today it is a famous event known throughout Japan.
The event draws two million people every year. Please come to enjoy it.
Tsuribashi (suspension bridges)
The Kawazu River runs through the hotel property and there are three suspension bridges in the property. The name of the hotel comes from these bridges.
· Number of Guest Rooms: 41
· Total Capacity: 160 guests
· Banquet rooms: 2
· Check In: 3:00 PM-8:00 PM (Please call us if you are late for check-in.)
· Check Out: 10:00 AM
· Baths: Large indoor baths, outdoor baths, rooftop baths, tunnel baths, and green tea bath (extra)
· Bath Hours: 24 hours (indoor baths), 6:00 AM-11:00 PM (outdoor baths in the new building) and 6:00AM-10:00 PM (outdoor baths in the main building)
· Free parking
· Pick-up service from Kawazu Station: 3:00 PM-5:00 PM
· Payment: Cash only
· Cancellation Policy: No charge if cancelled 4 days before your date of stay.
· Shuttle bus to the Amagi Tunnel leaves at 10:00 every morning. Make your arrangements until the day before, at the front desk.
· All rates include tax. (Please refer to JHN Travel site by clicking the below button.)
· Single guests are accepted with an extra fee.
· There are very few restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
· You can take food to your room.
· Please make dinner arrangements once your reservations are confirmed.
· For breakfast, please ask at the time of check-in.
· No vegetarian menu is available. Choice of fish or meat.